Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Digital Freebies - Scrapbook Papers, Gift Tags


I've added a Freebies tab to my blog. 
3 files available right now. Enjoy!




Other new items on my blog and what's coming:

Check out the new tabs in the menu bar. I've added a Pattern and Texture button, this section features some of my photo reference library. I have more to upload but this is a start. These images are free to download (link on page) and can be used in layering in your digital images 
or just as an art reference.

I've added a Color section in the menu and will be posting new color schemes frequently.

I've updated my Healthy Living section recently so if you haven't been there in a while go and check that out. In the update I'm sharing tips that help me stay on track with my juicing 
and healthier way of living.

I will be adding an art licensing reference page soon so look for that.

I have some art and craft show tips coming in a future blog post.

And for all my Illustration Friday blog friends, I'm planning on participating in that again as soon as life settles a bit. Lately life has been crazy, exciting, but crazy!

And, of course, I'll add more freebies. I'll probably post something in that section once a month. I'll do a shout out on Twitter and Facebook when those items are up for download.

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Creating!
Lainey

2 comments:

Janet Dibbydabby.com illustrator said...

Wow, thanks for all the goodies :) - I look forward to exploring but I think its the healthy eating bit I most need after the festive season :D

Lainey Parker said...

You're welcome! I hear you on the healthy eating after the holidays. Have a great weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Real Time Analytics